Why do falls happen? Unfortunately, there is not just one easy answer....
It could be from:
- Weakness or poor balance
- Difficulty with walking
- Icy conditions or a poorly placed rug
- Fear of movement or lack of confidence
Luckily, most of these factors CAN BE IMPROVED with training no matter what your age! We have just the fitness program for you!
Dates: November 2nd - December 19th (No session Wed 11/23)
Time: Monday and Wednesday @ 10-11 AM
This Program will Include:
- Improvement of strength, flexibility and balance
- Development of confidence with daily activities
- Education for both participants and their family members
- Realistic goal-setting for increasing physical activity
This program IS DESIGNED for anyone that is:
- 60 years old or older
- Able to walk in the community approximately 300 ft. (length of a football field)
- Able to walk with or without an assistive device
- Concerned about falling or has a history of falls
- Able to problem-solve
- Motivated to improve their flexibility, balance and strength
We recommend that you are cleared by your primary care physician prior to beginning the class.